Website Terms and Conditions
If you do not accept our terms, please do not use the website:
- RHA Furniture ltd. reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove any product contained on this website.
- Details of products are subject to change without notice. All products and services are subject to availability.
- The copyright of this website content belongs to RHA Furniture ltd. Any person may copy a website content, subject to the conditions:
- The material may not be used for commercial purposes.
- The products described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by RHA Furniture ltd. or by other third parties.
- Images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission.
- RHA Furniture ltd. reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
- All Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this website belong to RHA Furniture ltd. All rights of RHA Furniture ltd. in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
- This website is the property of RHA Furniture ltd. Registered office:1 Brentwaters,The Ham, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 8HQ. Registered in England with company number 4311457. VAT registration number: 648963677.
- Your use of this website is subject to these terms and by using the website you show your agreement to such terms.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Third Party Cookies
We do not use third party cookies.